Aloe Vera Oil 100% Pure - 16oz

Aloe Vera Oil 100% Pure - 16ozThis product is great! I have used aloe vera oil from other companies, but this brand is the best I've used. The oil made my skin so soft and younger looking, and improved it's complexion. It also works to soften African texture hair extremely well. I no longer need to buy hair grease or any other type of skin lotion, this product covers it all!I love multi purpose products, this one is a keeper and I will re-order.

great product great customer service!!

Some oil leaked out and they sent extra oil to compensate for the loss. Thank you so very much!!!

Buy Aloe Vera Oil 100% Pure - 16oz Now

I realy like it. I use it on my feet at night with a very thin footie. make your feet soft. for the next day and they look

good in your sandles. It is a good product...........................

Read Best Reviews of Aloe Vera Oil 100% Pure - 16oz Here



I can't say enough about this aloe vera oil.I bought it to use for my skin and hair, and it absorbs so great.

Want Aloe Vera Oil 100% Pure - 16oz Discount?

I like this product because it is great on the skin. You can use it anywhere on the body and it is not too oily at all but it will still moisturize and keep your skin smooth and fresh looking and feeling. This whoops lotions or facial moisturizers butt up and down the street.

I'm a guy and it works great if you apply it before shaving. When I do I always get a clean clean shave and I dont have to worry about my skin drying out when I use this. I would buy it again once I run out but it has lasted a while so far. I wasnt sure if the bottle was suppose to be full all the way or not but I didnt measure it. If I order more next time I will see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment