Philosophy Hope Oil-Free Moisturizer, SPF 30, 2 Ounce

Philosophy Hope Oil-Free Moisturizer, SPF 30, 2 OunceI have normal/oily skin that tends to get very oily in the T-zone when stressed (cold, heat, lack of sleep, dehydrated, etc).I recently bought this to replace my Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel because the gel just wasn't moisturizing enough* my skin would feel tight after application but then would get oily within an hour or two even if not stressed.Hope in a Jar seemed to get decent reviews on performance and iffy ones on smell/texture.I tried both the original and SPF versions in a store and settled on the SPF.

I've been using this moisturizer for almost two weeks now, and I wear it for 12-14 hours a day.And I have liked it the whole time.A little goes a long way, the texture is smooth, the scent is "sunscreen" but disappears pretty quickly, sinks into my skin well and leaves it feeling good.Just good not tight, not greasy, not waxy, just very comfortable.

It is not a mattifying moisturizer when my skin does get oily, the lotion doesn't prevent or absorb the oil, but I haven't had problems with clogged pores or breakouts, my skin continues to feel like it can breathe throughout the day.I do like that it has SPF (and quite a lot of it), so I have high hopes for it for summer.Can't comment on how it does with flash photos as I haven't taken any yet.

All in all, I am very pleased with this product.Amazon has a better price than beauty stores, but I would recommend going to a store to buy the first one Ulta and Sephora and such have a great return policy, which is a must with higher-end beauty products for me.

*I hate Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion it is more moisturizing but feels and makes my skin waxy, makes it look like I have very large pores, and seems to clog my pores.This is why I was looking for a different moisturizer.

I first started using this product in November and I was a little skeptical about it because of the price. But many people in Sephora and Ulta raved about it so I took the chance to try it. A little goes a long way! It isn't greasy or have a waxy feeling, it absorbs into your skin very easily, doesn't clog your pores and of course the bonus is the SPF. I recently started Accutane so not only is my skin sensitive, but it also gets very, very dry. With Hope in a Jar my skin stays moisturized throughout the day with no signs of peeling whatsoever due to the Accutane. It definitely does NOT make my skin feel tight neither. It's even lasted me thru a work-out session.

I've tried many moisturizers trying to help with the excessive dryness the Accutane causes and none so far have compared to Hope in a Jar. This particular one is oil free so it works great for me and my particular type of skin. There is another Hope in a Jar that isn't oil free or have SPF protection. So just be careful when choosing which one to buy :)

Buy Philosophy Hope Oil-Free Moisturizer, SPF 30, 2 Ounce Now

I really love this lotion. I was so happy to find a product with SPF that didn't feel gross on my face and doesn't seem to make me break out. It is pretty pricey, but I think the combination of high quality oil free +SPF justifies the price. It lasts a long time, as I only use it during the day.

Read Best Reviews of Philosophy Hope Oil-Free Moisturizer, SPF 30, 2 Ounce Here

This moisturizer with SPF 30 is the only one I've found that doesn't slide off my face or smother my face through the day.For me, Hope is a Joy.

Want Philosophy Hope Oil-Free Moisturizer, SPF 30, 2 Ounce Discount?

I really like this stuff because it smooth but not greasy! Great for sensitive skin as well! Great buy will surely purchase again!

Save 14% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment