e.l.f. Cosmetics Super Glossy SPF 15 Lip Shine

e.l.f. Cosmetics Super Glossy SPF 15 Lip Shine - GoddessMy lips tend to chafe a lot during the winter, so this products thickness is quite useful, as well as the SPF factor. This seller is awesome in both communication and delivery. They shipped immediately followed by a personal email letting me know the product was on it's way. A nice touch.

I first purchased this brand of gloss at a Mandee store just because i needed some thing quick. I paid $5 for a pack of five and that's a total deal. This gloss has great light color and it moisturizes too! Its not sticky or clumpy at all. LOVE it. Now I buy e.l.f. products all the time.

Buy e.l.f. Cosmetics Super Glossy SPF 15 Lip Shine Now

I bought the E.L.F. malt shake lip gloss and I love it! I do not like an obvious color on my lips and the malt shake simply enhances what I already have naturally. Its a bit sticky at first but lasts a long time. I don't notice any particular scent while wearing the product. It does what it says it will and it it not expensive. I bought mine at a dollar store but I like it enough to pay the Amazon price for it when I will need to buy more; either way it is worth it!

Read Best Reviews of e.l.f. Cosmetics Super Glossy SPF 15 Lip Shine Here

Love this gloss! Beautiful as a top coat for the beautiful spring pinks and equally nice alone. P.S. It's tasty too!

Want e.l.f. Cosmetics Super Glossy SPF 15 Lip Shine Discount?

This lasts a long time. My lips felt moisturized the whole day, but I had a slight reaction to this. It gave me a rash on my lips, but I'm sensitive to some things. Other than that it's okay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment