Revlon Age Defying Light Makeup with Botafirm, SPF 30, All Skin Types, Light 32, 1 Ounce (Pack of 2)

Revlon Age Defying Light Makeup with Botafirm, SPF 30, All Skin Types, Light 32, 1 OunceI absolutely ADORE this makeup!! It truly worked great with my sensitive skin...And the makeup felt like a moisturizer on my skin -and was light yet provided excellent coverage for my skin imperfections (broken capillaries and blemishes). One other thing that I appreciate about this makeup -is that it didn't sink into my the crevices of my wrinkles under my eyes like other foundations do...It was smooth and it blended fantastically!! There is not enough good things I can say about this makeup...I strongly recommend it!! It is unfortunate that I haven't been able to find this product in the stores any longer...So I hope I'm able to continue to purchase it online!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment