Carmex Lip Balm, Moisturizing, Cherry, Click Stick

Carmex Lip Balm, Moisturizing, Cherry, Click StickYou can see the two sticks in the picture.

You can see a double price.

But this is a lie.

There is no mention in the description that the double picture means nothing.

You get only one by paying double the price.

Better to buy in other place where an honest image, truthful description and fair price.

I should have read the reviews before I purchased this.The picture (which has since been changed) showed two tubes of Carmex.

My husband loves the cherry Carmex, but I always have a hard time finding it in stores.I thought two tubes of Carmex for $6 wouldn't be a bad deal for a stocking stuffer.

Joke is on me though.One tube of Carmex for $6.Lesson learned, read the reviews first.

Regardless of the price, my husband loves this product.Carmex in a tube always melts in his pocket, and he much prefers the scent of the cherry Carmex to the original.

Buy Carmex Lip Balm, Moisturizing, Cherry, Click Stick Now

Of course Carmex is a great product, everybody knows that.Just don't be fooled by the picture of (2) two click sticks as shown on the items order page.They only send you (1) one for the $5.99!!Guess that's the way to pay for the shipping when it says FREE Super Saver Shipping!What a rip off!!

Read Best Reviews of Carmex Lip Balm, Moisturizing, Cherry, Click Stick Here

I recently bought this Carmex Cherry lip balm. I had been disatisfied after using Chapstick for many years. Chapstick was ok, but I hated how often I felt like I had to reapply. I also don't like a balm that feels too slick/oily. I've tried many products over the years and there are only a couple I like, and this is now one of them. I can put it on before bed and down't wake up at night with dry lips. The menthol is a light refreshing feeling and I like the cherry scent. It does have some of that familiar Carmex smell to it. But, overall I love that I don't have to apply it as often. I love that it leaves a nice finish on my lips without being too sticky or alternatively too slick. Great product.

Want Carmex Lip Balm, Moisturizing, Cherry, Click Stick Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment