" DESIGNER " by Designer Skin New 2013 13.5 oz

' DESIGNER ' by Designer Skin New 2013 13.5 ozI was really, really excited for this product to hit shelves. I was able to get a packet and try it today, and I can say that I was expecting a lot more. I did not notice any real color difference after getting out of the bed, and six hours later still nothing. The smell is great, before AND after. It has great moisturizing capabilities. Overall though, I'm spoiled on high level bronzers that can do what this lotion can, and more.I was able to get better color from Conceited than Designer.

Overall:

Scent 5 stars the citrus amber fusion is a great smell that is soft on the senses, yet excites them.

ATO: 4 stars 6 hours out of the bed and I am just now starting to notice a DHA sort of smell. Until now it was like a light perfume.

Texture/Consistency 5 stars very nice, DS's usual silicone base that left me feeling VERY soft.

Color 3 stars I didn't get any real color change with this lotion and will not be planning on getting a bottle.

I like the smell and ease of application as well as even toning but I'm going back to obsidian which gave me softer skin and darker tanning

Buy " DESIGNER " by Designer Skin New 2013 13.5 oz Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment