Carmex Lip Balm, Moisturizing, Original, 3 ct.

Carmex Lip Balm, Moisturizing, Original, 3 ct.I'm the chapstick queen. My granddaughter seems to constantly sport chapped lips. I've tried the cheap sticks, the expensive sticks, the trendy sticks and the girly-girl stuff. Carmex seems to work the best in conjunction with a good cream (for above the lips). I also use it in the winter and find my lips don't chap! My main complaint is the taste. Pretty bad or as my granddaughter says "Yucky." However, lack of taste is a small price to pay for going through a Chicago winter free of chapped lips!

Where I live, it's generally warm and humid, but during the winter months the weather gets particularly cold and dry. My lips chap like crazy! That's when I pull out this lip balm. I stumbled upon it completely by accident and noticed, compared to the chap-stick brand and other lip balms I was using, only on days when I used this one did my lips not get chapped. I've since switched to it completely. I once thought that all lip balms are pretty much the same, but this one definitely stands above the rest and for a nice price. I read the description up top, which says it's for athletes, but it definitely fits my laid back lifestyle, too. So now my lips are healthy looking even in the winter! You can find it at your neighborhood pharmacy, too. Highly recommend.

Buy Carmex Lip Balm, Moisturizing, Original, 3 ct. Now

Based on the picture for this product, I thought I was going to get the ORIGINAL Carmex formula in stick form. But that is not what I got. I got the new formula, the "everyday protecting lip balm" which is NOT what is pictured. I can't find the original formula (Camphor 1.7% Menthol 0.7% Phenol 0.4%)in stores, which is why I tried to find it online. The new formula (Avobenzone 2.5% Octisalate 3% Homosalate 5% Octocrylene 4%) is all sunscreen and is nothing like the original formula. This is getting a 1 star review b/c it is not what it appears to be and because the new formula is terrible.

Read Best Reviews of Carmex Lip Balm, Moisturizing, Original, 3 ct. Here

I have big luscious lips, that need constant care. I get lazy and let them get chap. During the years I try everything chap sticks, water to help peel off the dead skin ( which left my lips bloody). Till one day I came across this product, gave it a try. And now I'll never go back, this stuff gently exfoliates the dead skin off and adds moisture. The dead skin comes off so gently that you can slide it off with your finger with no pain whatsoever. To add to that is moisture's to the lips leaving you with great supple lips as well as sun protection. I'm going to continue to use this product forever.

Want Carmex Lip Balm, Moisturizing, Original, 3 ct. Discount?



My husband has a severly chapped lower lip.It is cracked right in the center and very deep.Nothing he tried would heal it.It has been like that for over ten years, and he has been in constant pain because of it.We tried everything we could find on the market.I never saw this product in any store.Not even prescription medication worked.But, when I read that an MD recommended this product and claimed it worked just as well as prescription medication and/or even better, I had my doubts but ordered it anyway.I cannot believe the results.For the first time in over ten years, the deep crack in the center of his lower lip is actually HEALING!!!!!He said the pain is minimal now and continues to use it daily and soon it will be healed completely...this is truly an AMAZING product.I don't know what makes it different from other products, but whatever it is, it is a miracle.If anyone has severe chapped lips, this product WILL HEAL THEM FOR SURE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment