Aquage Seaextend Ultimate Colorcare with Thermal-v Volumizing Shampoo, 33.8 Ounce

Aquage Seaextend Ultimate Colorcare with Thermal-v Volumizing Shampoo, 33.8 OunceI was first turned on to this product from my hairdresser in South Dakota.With my move to GA I have struggled to find it locally.I was thrilled to get it online for such a good price.I switched to the extra volume shampoo this time and love it.I have thinning hair so it really does what I need it to do.I use Nioxin on the thinning parts of my scalp and this on the other part.I'd recommend it to anyone!

Love this shampoo.Leaves my hair shiny and healthy looking, and my scalp doesn't itch from sulfates.The price is amazing.I paid $24 for 10oz in town at a salon, and you have to use so little that this bottle will last for months.

Buy Aquage Seaextend Ultimate Colorcare with Thermal-v Volumizing Shampoo, 33.8 Ounce Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment