Kids Natural Sunscreen SPF 30 - 6 oz - Liquid

Kids Natural Sunscreen SPF 30 - 6 oz - LiquidAfter my mother had a few cancerous moles removed, I became quite vigilant about sunscreen at the ripe old age of 16.Unfortunately, despite buying the highest SPF sunscreens, and reapplying every 2 hours, I would inevitably end up tanned or worse yet, burnt.Blotchy breakouts on my face from even the most gentle of sunscreens was to be expected.

When i had children, who also had sensitive skin, my quest for a good, safe sunscreen became more important.We're outside every day in the summer, and we play hard.I wanted to find a good sunscreen that could protect us all, preferably without rashes and breakouts.

This sunscreen fits the bill.One application in the morning seems to be sufficient to keep us protected all day even in the water.No one breaks out, and no one complains about the smell.

That isn't to say that it's perfect.It's thick.It's white.If you don't rub it in well enough, you will have friends making anxious inquiries about your health.And if you want a summer tan, well.. this one is probably too effective for you.We're still January pale and I'm thrilled.

Okay I am a mother of two and I am very health conscious. We try to avoid most things that are potentially harmful and every year in the spring I start studying the EWG website for the best sun screen products on the market. Since we are on a tight budget I chose to try Kids Natural Sunscreen this year as it seems to be the best deal for your money.

Last year we used Alba Botanica Mineral Sunblock which was great but it had a weird smell to it which I wasn't too fond of.

Anyway The Kids Natural applies super easy if you work it fast! Don't take your time because the slower you work the harder it is to apply and smooth out which results in white blotches.

It smells pleasant and the kids don't seem to mind. If you do decide to jump into the pool you will find out that you start looking like a corpse that has been floating in the river for two days but the sunscreen eventually comes off and you go back to normal. After all it clearly reads that you need to reapply after swimming so that's fine with me.

However I can see that this might be a con for some people but lets just be honest... It works like a charm, it smells good and it is a low hazard product for a great price. To me that's all that matters. WE LOVE IT

Buy Kids Natural Sunscreen SPF 30 - 6 oz - Liquid Now

I absolutely LOVE Goddess Garden Sunscreen!Not greasy at all, and I can use it on my face and my body.Smells lovely...lavender!

Read Best Reviews of Kids Natural Sunscreen SPF 30 - 6 oz - Liquid Here

This is the best sunscreen for kids i've tried, and i've tried many. Unlike some other natural products,it is easy to apply and smear over skin. All of the ingredients are great (and they specify that that titanium dioxide is not nano-particles).

Want Kids Natural Sunscreen SPF 30 - 6 oz - Liquid Discount?

I did tons of research on safe sunscreens, and got this one and the TruKids brand as well. This is more the one my husband and I use, because it's cheaper than TruKids and easier to spread on. It has a nice light scent, rubs in easily, and doesn't take half the bottle for one beach day. I did miss having higher SPF protection (even though I know supposedly anything above 30 or 45 isn't proven), and felt I had to reapply more often on my arms to prevent burning. Overall though, a good buy.

Save 11% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment