Rocky Mountain Sunscreen SPF 50 Kids Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Quart Pump, 32 Ounce

Rocky Mountain Sunscreen SPF 50 Kids Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Quart Pump, 32 OunceI have bought sunblock from Rocky Mountain before that I liked a lot.

I bought this to use both on my 4 yr old and for my wife and me.My son is very sensitive to creams and unfortunately this sunblock gave him a rash. I've been using it and although it works, it goes on white and it's on the greasy side.I think if I had bought the 30 spf vs 50, the white residue would be less.I also don't know if the kids version is different fromtheir standard 50 spf....

In general I've found the higher the SPF, the whiter and thicker the sunblock but I've used 50 spf from other vendors which was less white and less greasy.

I'd probably buy more products from Rocky Mountain because my dermatologist recommended the brand and I like their website and how they communicate their product offerings.

Save 10% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment