Simple Soothing Eye Balm, 0.5 Ounce

Simple Soothing Eye Balm, 0.5 OunceI found this product on a vacation in Ireland a couple of years ago. I have very sensitive skin, and I have tried just about every under eye product that exists. No matter what, I eventually get a rash under my eyes, so I end up with red blotches on top of my dark circles (not pretty). It does not matter how much I spend or how "natural" the product claims to be.

This is the first product I have ever found that helps moisturize the sensitive area around my eyes with no redness, irritation, or rash. My eyes do not burn, and my under eye area feels refreshed and the wrinkles and dryness are reduced. I cannot recommend this product enough for those who, like me, usually go without any product under their eyes because of sensitive skin. At this price (even some "drugstore" eye creams can cost as much as $35!) this is a real deal.

I wasn't sure what to expect when I ordered this eye cream.I am always on the lookout for new, cruelty-free products to try.I was extremely impressed with how creamy and hydrating this balm was.Because I have very oily skin I am always concerned about eye creams being greasy.This one was not.It gives the area under my eyes a nice dewy glow w/o being too shiney.I am a licensed esthetician, so I have tried eye creams that ranged from $5-$100 over the years.This one is just as effective and pleasant to use as an expensive one.I don't wear makeup except for a little concealer under my eyes, mascara and lip gloss.I found that my concealer went on really smooth after applying this product, it did not cause my mascara to flake or smear and I also dab some on my lips under gloss or before I go to bed.If you have dry skin around your eyes or are trying to prevent lines/help minimize existing lines, this cream is a great one to try.It is like a drink of water for the delicate skin around the eyes.I will definitely be ordering it again and have recommended it to several friends.

Buy Simple Soothing Eye Balm, 0.5 Ounce Now

I've tried a lot of different eye creams and this one is the best by far. Soothing, seems to be reducing visible lines and puffiness, not oily and best of all does not irritate my eyes. Very pleased with this product and the price is great.

Read Best Reviews of Simple Soothing Eye Balm, 0.5 Ounce Here



On a whim I purchased this eye cream and so far I'm impressed.I use it along with my reg eye cream and I can see a subtle difference in my eye area.

Want Simple Soothing Eye Balm, 0.5 Ounce Discount?

Gentle, so far so good. Been using it for about a week and i can see that is working. Will buy it again!

Save 17% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment