SKIN79 Hot Pink Sun Protect Beblesh Pact 15g

SKIN79 Hot Pink Sun Protect Beblesh Pact 15gI am unfortunate in having oily skin so a powder is a must.Powder on the go is a double must unless I want to show my shine by mid day!I have been searching for the perfect powder with SPF and found some good powders that are very expensive.I gave up my search as I was not willing to shell out that kind of money on a powder especially since I already wear Skin79 BB Cream with a 50 SPF sun protection.So, when I ran across this powder as one of my recommended items, I jumped at the chance.From experience, I knew I loved Skin79 and if I hated this product, I would not be out of much money since it is very reasonably pricedWhen I got it, I was thrilled!It lived up to all the hype and does exactly what it advertises to do.It has a very pleasant scent which is an added bonus.For you gals who don't like any scents, this may not be the powder for you.For me, it is perfect!Great coverage and oil control without looking heavy/cakey!You cannot beat it for the price and it has the added benefit of having a higher SPF than the American made powders!So far,every Skin79 products has lived up to my expectations!

0 comments:

Post a Comment