UV Natural - Adult SPF 30 Sunscreen (5.29oz)

UV Natural - Adult SPF 30 SunscreenReally needed to address this product, especially based on the one previous review.This is a wonderful product for those of us who are allergic to any of the other sunscreens.I've searched for years for a sunscreen that I could use, as we spend a good portion of our winters in Florida.I even had severe reactions to the formulations that my dermatologist suggested, but could wear this product.

Yes, it does "stick with you", but that's even going in and out of the Gulf (and I don't usually re-apply, even though I should).

Put on a thin coat. Then just use good old soap and a washcloth in the shower when you get home.



I've tried a few "natural" sunscreens-all claiming to avoid the burning irritation and toxic chemicals of mainstream brands.Though I've liked the ingredients or texture of some better than UV Natural, this is the best compromise of all worlds, I think.At least, its the best I've found so far.A little goes a long way and during a scuba diving trip in Nicaragua, I would find that one early morning application would keep me from burning the entire day.While it does feel very greasy and sticky going on, after minutes, my normally dry skin felt only nicely moisturized.Two friends with oily and normal skin agreed that they preferred it to the others I had.

I love this product because:

It performs wellI've never had a burn using it.

It lasts longwith good judgement, I usually only need to apply once.

My skin feels well moisturized all day.

Not tested on animals.

Recyclable bottle.

One bottle has been lasting me all summer (so far.)

The bottle is small and concurs with airline regulations for carry-ons.

I don't get irritation, even around the eyes.

Reef friendlyI don't feel guilty polluting the water while protecting myself.

I don't like that:

If my hair touches my face, it can get greasy.

The ingredients aren't quite as simple/pure as those in the Badger sunscreen I have.

It takes a while to apply (sticky.)

It does take some attention to get remove in the shower, but I'd hardly call it a hassle.

Buy UV Natural - Adult SPF 30 Sunscreen (5.29oz) Now

The new product is not the same as the old product.

I found UV Natural back in 2007 at a health food store.It wasn't cheap but I needed a good product that would last all day and not burn my eyes.I was so happy with this product! I work outdoors all day and I am also very active swimming, diving. This product did not burn my eyes at all! Even when swimming in the ocean.I even liked the oilyness of it as it kept my skin moist and went on so smooth and easy. You did not need very much.What I liked MOST OF ALL was that it did not turn my skin white! Like most sunscreens do.I told everyone about this sunscreen, it WAS that good.After not being able to find it in any store this past winter I was going to Hawaii, so needed a good sunscreen, I ordered it from Amazon.

UV Natural changed the formulation! No longer is it oily, nor does it go on with ease. It leaves your face WHITE.It is not the same product and I am very disappointed that it is not labeled as "NEW" .Neither my mother nor myself is happy with it now. It still does not burn your eyes, and some folks will like it that it is not oily. But not this woman, Sorry UV Natural, you lost a big fan.

Read Best Reviews of UV Natural - Adult SPF 30 Sunscreen (5.29oz) Here



LOVE this for my kids.First I feel that it is "no junk" just all natural ingredients that are only good for them.Second, the coverage can't be beat.My kids have NEVER burned and we are out in the poolr 3-4 times a week in the summer.I didn't love the smell at first, it doesn't smell like much, maybe art clay or something, but we got used to it.It is very thick and messy going on, but you don't have to reapply hardly ever.Its amazing.And, it is true, a little goes a very long way, especially on little bodies.Love this stuff.Only stuff for us.

Want UV Natural - Adult SPF 30 Sunscreen (5.29oz) Discount?



Im out in the sun a lot, and I've been using conventional sunscreen (banana boat etc.) but after reading about the various harmful chemicals in these, I did some research and decided on this all natural sunscreen. Expensive, but worth it for safe protection right? After my first day of using this all I can say is WOW. I got absolutely FRIED by the sun after just a few hours (including a re-application of this stuff). I know I applied enough because I could feel and see it on my skin, the stuff is really sticky. It just did nothing to block the sun, and I mean nothing. It honestly seems as if this stuff enhanced my burn. So I get home and take a shower, after literally laughing about how bad my burn looked, and the stuff is so sticky it won't wash off! So not only did it not work, you can't get rid of it! I feel deceived (this stuff was expensive!), but at the same time I can't help but laugh at how abominably awful this product is. I'm hoping I can return it. They should sell this stuff in practical joke shops.

0 comments:

Post a Comment