Mina Organics 3-in-1 Sunless & Bronzing Moisturizer 0407160

Mina Organics 3-in-1 Sunless & Bronzing Moisturizer 0407160I have tried a lot of different moisturizers in my time but this is one of my favorites.This product is super moisturizing, especially when my skin is so dry in the winter. I like that it's made with natural oils because my skin feels much smoother. The gradual sunless tanner works really well and is not streaky at all. I don't look orange or unnatural which is one of the things I have struggled with before with other sunless tanners. The other positive of this is that you can use it on both your face and your body and often times, I have found that sunless tanners cause my face to get blemishes. One of the biggest perks is that this product smells like coconuts. I hate putting on sunless tanners because they smell terrible. This smells great! I am very happy with this product and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a sunless tanner that is both moisturizing and is looking for a natural but bronzed skin tone.

I really like this stuff. I have light olive toned skin and it doesn't turn orange at all. It smells lovely (reminds me of a pina colada!) and gives a nice, light bronze tone right away.I have noticed a very slight sunless tanner smell only once or twice, its just a whiff.

I really love the fact that it has no parabens, mineral oil or petroleum products.I will definitley repurchase.

Buy Mina Organics 3-in-1 Sunless & Bronzing Moisturizer 0407160 Now

A wonderful product! Feels great, smells nice! I wish it made me a bit browner but people still notice I'm tan and it looks soooooo natural. I'd definitely buy it again and have recommended it to family and friends.

Read Best Reviews of Mina Organics 3-in-1 Sunless & Bronzing Moisturizer 0407160 Here

I usually do not write too many reviews on products but I think this one is worth my time for everyone! I gave up tanning four years ago so I am strong believer in sunless tanning! I have tried several different brands. Most times its something from target. If I am willing to splurge I will go to Macys, but I finally found a product that has a great price & gets the job done! This sunless tanner not only creates a smooth & even tan/glow all over your body/face but also moisturizers your skin! My other favorite aspect of this product is that when you are putting it on you can see the tinted color which helps know where you need to spread the lotion. I would for sure recommend this product to any of my friends, family, and coworkers!

Want Mina Organics 3-in-1 Sunless & Bronzing Moisturizer 0407160 Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment