Biore Uv Aqua Rich Watery Mousse Spf50+ Pa+++ Long-lasting Double Uv Protection Amazing of Thailand

Biore Uv Aqua Rich Watery Mousse Spf50+ Pa+++ Long-lasting Double Uv Protection Amazing of Thailand
  • Biore UV Aqua Rich Mousse
  • Size : 33g, Quantity : 1 item
  • How to useApply the lotion daily on your face before being exposed to the sun.
  • Note : I have shipped your item to you by standard airmail from Thailand. You should be receiving it within 14-17 business days.
  • Brand new, sealed, never open

I am a sunscreen fanatic...I will not leave my house without it on my face and neck/chest area. I have tried probably around 30 -40 sunblocks..all with the claim they are non greasy which I have found to be false, false, false. I needed a sunblock that really is what is says and have wasted hundreds of dollars, no exaggeration. I ordered this on my quest for the one that really is what it proclaims to be and am I ever happy. Seriouslyand I mean SERIOUSLY this is the one I have looked for, for nearly 8 years. It IS NOT greasy, no strong odor, did not break me out or anything adverse. It is perfect under makeup and it really is not heavy It dries as soon as you apply it, no film, no anything except protection.. I can't believe I found this wonderful product. It is worth every penny and I cannot impress upon anyone that this REALLY does what it says. Not just a little--it is the real deal. What will it hurt for you to try 1 tube? You are going to be surprised.I do not work for this company nor know anyone who does, I am just an amazed consumer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment