Coppertone Kids Sunscreen, Clear Continuous Spray

Coppertone Kids Continuous Spray Sunscreen, SPF 50, 6 oz.on a recent trip we used this product and within a 1/2 hour we noticed orange stains on my kids and my husbands clothes upon our return home we washed our clothes and the stains remained I contacted the company and was treated very rudly Our clothes are now ruined and I am spreading the word never buy another coppertone product I know I won't

Pros-

*super easy to use

*lets you reach difficult spots on your own since you don't have to reach to rub it in

*very fast to apply

*it seems to last a long time based on how you can feel the residue on your body (though I would still reapply per directions to be on the safe side)

Cons-

*sticky rather than smooth like a lotion

*doesn't always come out right (should be a mist but sometimes a stream comes out)

*supposed to be no rub but sometimes it comes on unevenly and you have to rub it in

*bad smell

*have to be sure and close your mouth because it tastes terrible if any gets in there

*my son hates having it sprayed on (I think because it is cold)[updatehe doesn't seem to mind it anymore}

*bottle gets very slippery miduse

*sometimes it stops working as you are applying it (the control gets stuck?)

*takes a bit of force to get it to work (at least my bottle was like that)

I don't plan to buy it again.I'll use what we have left but that's it.Great idea though.

Buy Coppertone Kids Sunscreen, Clear Continuous Spray Now



I also have encountered orange clothing stains from Coppertone's products. I tried a rub on sunscreen last year which left large stains on a white t-shirt and khaki shorts I was wearing... always where the clothing rub an area I put the sunscreen on. I decided to give Coppertone a second chance (because of their positive reputation) and tried the spray this year for golfing. When I got home I noticed a large orange stain again around the sleeves... and I only played 9 holes!

I had to throw all the clothing out because it was unwearable. Even Goodwill did not want it! From what I've heard, there is a large segment of people who have encountered these stains, yet Coppertone has done nothing to fix the problem or reimburse people for clothing.

Read Best Reviews of Coppertone Kids Sunscreen, Clear Continuous Spray Here

The stain thing happened to my family's clothes while at the beach this week!My nails even have an orange hue.I wonder if this stuff is safe.Anyone have any ideas for getting the stains out of our clothing?I have 5 days worth of 5 family members' clothing totally ruined. I actually gave it one star because it was very effective as a sunblock.Just be sure to wear all orange clothing during and for a day or two after use!!!!!

Want Coppertone Kids Sunscreen, Clear Continuous Spray Discount?

There are two very different formulations in similar shaped spray bottles. This one (clear spray) is HORRIBLE.

Do NOT buy this one, which is the "Clear No-Rub Spray" also labeled "Continuous Spray" version. It sprays out like a clear liquid. It caused a BAD RASH to all three members of our family within 8 hrs after use, and same thing every time we tried to use it. We do not have sensitive skin. It wasn't a bad bottle. We had multiple different sized bottles different mfg dates all same problem. We had to throw all bottles into garbage.

OK, which one should you buy?

Instead, sugggest you buy the "LOTION SPRAY" Water Babies version which comes in same shape bottle but which has PINK artwork on bottle. It sprays out as a light consistency, white cream lotion Coppertone Waterbabies SPF #50 Quick Cover Spray Lotion 6 oz.. We use that pink bottle Coppertone "Lotion Spray" every day. We LOVE IT. We go through multiple bottles per year. Tip: look for the 9.5 oz economy sized spray bottle, which can usually be found for less than $10

Save 26% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment