Minus-Sol Facial Sun Protection SPF 30+ (50g - color ivory)

Minus-Sol Facial Sun Protection SPF 30+I never thought I would be inclined towrite a review of a sun screen but here I am doing so. This stuff is crazy expensive but the smallest dab goes a long, long way. It glides over you face like it is on ball bearings, very fast and silky smooth. You can not feel that it is even on your skin afterwards and it stays on even when you're sweating and for some reason doesn't get into your eyes. I've found it to be very waterproof also.

This product is amazing!Although the tube looks really small, believe me that a little goes a super long way.A 50 mg tube lasts me about 3 months.I use the ivory-colored one which provides great coverage and excellent sun protection.I have very oily skin and this product keeps that under control.I've also used it when I go swimming and it is very water proof.It's great for those girls who feel naked without make-up, but who don't want to use a heavy foundation while swimming.Highly recommend!

Buy Minus-Sol Facial Sun Protection SPF 30+ (50g - color ivory) Now

Five stars for the product, 1 star for the vendor: I was first introduced to Minus-Sol by my aesthetician and I've been using it for a number of years now. I'm a huge fan! However, I'm very disappointed with the service I've received from the vendor "Skinpatico". I've purchased from them several times now and always received the product promptly. This time I ordered on 6/18/12 and it wasn't delivered until 7/2. This is way too long a shipping time, given that they are located in Southern CA and I'm in Northern CA and the shipping should've taken a matter of a few days at most and the order said it would be delivered between 6/22 & 6/27. I guess I'll need to look for a new vendor

Read Best Reviews of Minus-Sol Facial Sun Protection SPF 30+ (50g - color ivory) Here

This stuff is expensive but worth it.It's not greasy or uncomfortable to wear.My son HATES sunblock but this doesn't bother him at all.I have very sensitive skin and it's the only sunblock I can use.

Want Minus-Sol Facial Sun Protection SPF 30+ (50g - color ivory) Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment