Elta MD UV Lotion SPF 30+ 8 oz.

Elta MD UV Lotion SPF 30+ 8 oz.After an accident that required me to have a plastic surgeon put my face back together, she recommended that I use this product to prevent scaring from the sun. I can without a doubt say that it has worked. The cream also feels extremely light on your face, not heavy like most sunblocks, making it great for every day use. It is also not oily making it great for daily use.

I HIGHLY recommend!

For years I have tried all kinds of lotions to protect my very light skin, and they all, without exception cause a rash and/or stinging. My wife uses this product to stay beautiful, so I tried it, and I drive with the top down wearing this lotion and no sun burn or skin damage.

Obviously, I highly recommend this product.

Buy Elta MD UV Lotion SPF 30+ 8 oz. Now

Product blocks pretty effectively and it does not feel sticky like some other products. Feels light on in a hot summer day and it's a good value for 8oz.

Read Best Reviews of Elta MD UV Lotion SPF 30+ 8 oz. Here

I don't usually have sensitive skin, but this product made me break out into an itchy rash. Had to give away the (expensive) bottle. Otherwise, I liked the sheer consistency and the fact that the ingredients are safe.

Want Elta MD UV Lotion SPF 30+ 8 oz. Discount?

This is a great product. I can put it on at 9 am go to the lake all day and see where my line where i put it on and stopped!!

Save 14% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment