Lancome L'Absolu Rouge Absolute Rouge Advanced Replenishing & Reshaping Lipcolor Pro-xylane SPF 12

Lancome L'Absolu Rouge Absolute Rouge Advanced Replenishing & Reshaping Lipcolor Pro-xylane SPF 12 Sunscreen, 4g..I'm always looking for the Holy Grail of red lipstick, and this might be in the top 3 I've found so far.

The color is a true red; it doesn't fall on the blue or orange side at all, imo. The shade alone makes this

lipstick a unique treasure. I've never seen a red lipstick quite this color; it's really lovely. There are

almost invisible goldish mica bits which help intensify the deep red color and keep it from being too matte,

this isn't a frosted lipstick by any means, but it's got overall texture and color richer than a one-note matte red

(like m.a.c. viva glam is very matte; it's also in my top 3 reds ever). It has good staying power (viva glam stays put

longer though). It bleeds ever so slightly, almost not enough to mention (revlon clear

lip liner takes care of any potential problems)and doesn't dry out my lips. I really love this and would be more

than a little sad if they discontinued it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment