Maybelline Moisture Extreme, Berry Sorbet A58

Maybelline Moisture Extreme, Berry Sorbet A58it has good texture and smells like cucumber,i think maybe it based on natural ingredients.

the color looks like water-melon's color.

i would recomend it to a person who prefferes natural cosmetic and cares about smell

This color isnt for me. It does not go with my skin tone. But is the one advertise. I didnt realize. Thank you

Buy Maybelline Moisture Extreme, Berry Sorbet A58 Now

Feels very soft and soothing. Great color for medium to fair skin. Can go from day to evening color with two coats. Certainly my "go-to" shade.

Read Best Reviews of Maybelline Moisture Extreme, Berry Sorbet A58 Here

A perfect shade, berry sorbet is an ideal shade of pink, if you apply it light its mild if you wear it more dark its like a party pink. So its good for any occasion you want to go to. I really love this shade and i have ordered more.

Want Maybelline Moisture Extreme, Berry Sorbet A58 Discount?

Because the lipstick had the word moisture in it I expected it to keep my lips soft. But I had to reapply a few times

0 comments:

Post a Comment