Rose by Roger & Gallet Body Lotions

Rose By Roger & Gallet Body Cream, 7-OunceI love the Rose fragrance the best. It's a sweet smelling scent. One tiny drop and you seriously feel as if you're in a fragrant rose garden. True to description: it's a "lightly floral scent," which makes you "feel pretty as a rose."

I've tried other Roger & Gallet's lotions (e.g., Jean Marie Farina, Bois d'Orange, Green Tea, Ginger, and Citron), but the Rose just appeals to me more. It delivers a wonderful heady kick, which then settles into a powdery sweet lingering fragrance. It's like perfume--truly long-lasting.

It's non-greasy and serves well as a body lotion--and also for dried nails and feet! For instance, I do a lot of walking and sometimes wash dishes without gloves (bad, I know!). When using any of Roger & Gallet's lotion, however, I have noticed smoother feet and healthier nails.

Only downside is that it doesn't moisturize very dry hands. It softens the top portion of my hands very well, but my skin is still rough and dry on my palms and bottom fingers. Instead, I turn to Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Therapy Cream CITRON HONEY & CORIANDER. This cream softens with minimal application. Also, the recovery hand and therapy treatment (which I highly recommend) works wonders and really silken and makes skin baby soft. The scent is very appealing as well:

Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Recovery, Citron Honey & Coriander 3.5 oz (100 g)

Crabtree & Evelyn Creamy Cleanser, Citron Honey & Coriander 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

CRABTREE & EVELYN HAND THERAPY, CITRON HONEY & CORIANDER 8.8 Oz

Although Roger & Gallet's lotions are very pricey, they're a luxury I can't live without. For sensitive types, I highly recommend the Rose. You won't regret it!

Save 31% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment