Olay CC Cream - Total Effects Daily Moisturizer plus Touch of Foundation 1.7 Fl Oz, Packaging May V

Olay CC Cream - Total Effects Daily Moisturizer plus Touch of Foundation 1.7 Fl Oz, Packaging May VaryI had been using a regular old Olay Touch of Foundation and couldn't find it anymore; so I decided to try this 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Daily Moisturizer as I really dislike wearing regular foundation; and I wanted something without sunscreen.

The first day I wore it, a friend of mine commented "You look great--you look like . . . you've had a facelift or something." I didn't realize til later that it must have been the tinted moisturizer. And just today, someone commented that I looked about 15 years younger than I actually am--she said my skin looked so smooth. Well, I think that's the product. I have sensitive, dry skin and rosacea, and while this product doesn't actually cover the redness, it seems to tone it down.

Highly recommend.



I love this moisturizer.It's hard to match my coloring and harder still for me to apply foundation with patience, so I tend to stay away from heavy foundations.But this is fairly light, and still provides the appearance of more even, brighter, tighter skin.I can layer it easily as well depending on the coverage I am looking for.I also notice the fine lines around my eyes less, and this produict feels amazing once it's on.The only drawback is that you may need additional products for when you just want hydration and not foundation (like nighttime).And this probably goies without saying, but you will want to wash your face to avoid small pimples.

Buy Olay CC Cream - Total Effects Daily Moisturizer plus Touch of Foundation 1.7 Fl Oz, Packaging May V Now



This is probably one of the best products Olay has produced. I've used it for 2 weeks and see noticeable improvements to my face, particularly around the eyes. I work with my hands have been less than gentle with them. Since using this product on my hands, my husband has commented on how soft my hands have been, and again, I can see and feel a positive difference. I bought a bottle for every woman in my family.

Read Best Reviews of Olay CC Cream - Total Effects Daily Moisturizer plus Touch of Foundation 1.7 Fl Oz, Packaging May V Here

This is a great moisturizer especially with the touch of foundation. There are a lot of days when I do not apply any make-up over this. When I do apply my make-up, I find it takes less for a full coverage due to the foundation. It is great on my neck as well. The touch of foundation is just enough to cover some roscea I have, but not too much where you need to be concerned about having a streak. If you have oily skin, use little. As they say, a little goes a long way. Very easy to spread on face.

Want Olay CC Cream - Total Effects Daily Moisturizer plus Touch of Foundation 1.7 Fl Oz, Packaging May V Discount?

I love all their products, and have been a loyal user since I was 18.I wanted something that would moisturize and give me color, when I didn't want to wear makeup. it works perfectly.May not be everyday use for me, but something I don't feel is cakey or heavy on my skin.

Save 26% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment