Rusk Sensories Bright Chamomile and Lavender Brightening Styling Gel - 125g/4.4oz

Rusk Sensories Bright Chamomile and Lavender Brightening Styling Gel - 125g/4.4ozI recently tried Rusk Sensories bright styling gel and was pleasantly surprised at how well it works on salt and pepper hair. My natural brown hair color is nicely blended, bright and easy to manage with this gel. I get a lot of body and extra life to my old perm.I would highly recommend this gel to anyone who is struggling with white strands here and there. I would think this would work wonderfully on all white hair that has yellowed somewhat.Try it ladies, you won't be sorry.Thanks Rusk for this wonderful product.You won't find me without it.Plan to ask my local beauty supply to carry this product for me.

Save 30% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment