No-Ad No-Ad Sunblock Lotion Spf 15

NO-AD Sunblock Lotion, SPF 15, 16 OuncesI have been using No-Ad sunscreen for years, and have recommended it to other discerning sun-lovers. The cream rubs in smoothly, absorbs completely and feels great; not heavy or greasy and no weird residue crumbles off. Compares to the quality of lotions several times the price. The scent is light, hardly-can-tell-its-there. I've used the SPF 8 and 15 almost all my sun-life. Because the bottle is so generous and the price so affordable, there's no excuse not to use the amounts recommended for complete coverage (golf-ball size for the entire body, dime-size for the face). I can't recommend it enough.

this stuff rocks!I'm outdoors a lot, and often on the water.This sunscreen doesn't have that waxy feeling that others have, so you can re-apply all day and even add it to your face lotion in the morning and not have to scrape it off at night. And it works!Other sunscreens make my face break out if I use them every day, so this one is a winner.The downside is their "no advertising" strategy, which is admirable, somehow makes it quite difficult to find in retail stores.Now that REI has dropped it from their stock the only place Ican find it is on Amazon.

Buy No-Ad No-Ad Sunblock Lotion Spf 15 Now



NO-AD products sell themselves on not bothering to advertise a good product, they sell on the word of mouth that the products are as good as any other sun/skin care, which smell good, soak into skin well, don't stain clothing and work well doing exactly what they claim to do on the bottle.

Incidently the bottle's are basic with simple pump action dispensers and are made from easily recylable hard plastics.

The fact that there is no hype, no nonsense and no false claim along with no attempt to waste money on hype, seem to have served this company well and has worked better than any glossy ads of perfect bronzed bodies from piz buin or ambre solaire, fair play to them! They are far more honest than any other skin care company I can think of!

Read Best Reviews of No-Ad No-Ad Sunblock Lotion Spf 15 Here



Due to my sun sensative skin about 15 years ago my Dermitologist told me to apply sunscreen everyday for the rest of my life. He said I should get SPF 15 strength and that higher strength does not offer any more protection. So, I have been doing so ever since, rain or shine, summer or winter. After an exhaustive search I found No-Ad SPF 15 to be ideal for me. It applied evenly, did not sting my eyes, did not stink, reasonably priced and did the job. This year, 2007, I was unable to find No-Ad SPF 15 in any of my usual retail outlets Walmart, Longs Drug, grocery stores, etc. Nowhere to be found. Only the higher SPF numbers that were not as good. Finally I looked on line at Amazon and behold there it is, so I ordered a bunch. Thanks Amazon for being my sunscreen savior.

David J.Blomquist

Want No-Ad No-Ad Sunblock Lotion Spf 15 Discount?

Did a lot of research before opting for this product. Take it with us on our vacation to Mexico every year and feel the product has done everything expected of it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment