Vaseline Healthy Body Glow Daily Replenishing Moisturizer & a Touch of Self-Tanner for Medium Skin

Vaseline Healthy Body Glow Daily Replenishing Moisturizer & a Touch of Self-Tanner for Medium Skin Tones 10oz.I love this product.After only 3 days of use, my skin looks like I have been at the beach for a long weekend.It goes on very smoothly, no streaking or patchiness.Much better than any other self tanner on the market.I have tried department store expensive brands and other national brands that are synonomous with outdoor tanning.It is great and I highly recommend it.Thanks!



This is a great self tanner for the price. It's gradual tan looks very natural, (I've found it does go slightly orange if you don't follow the directions if you reapply more than once a week, for exampe) and the scent is on the strong side, but not unpleasant, all the same. Though usually even, I did have streaking around my ankles and feet. Other than that, this is a really good product.

Buy Vaseline Healthy Body Glow Daily Replenishing Moisturizer & a Touch of Self-Tanner for Medium Skin Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment