Banana Boat Kids Sunblock Lotion, SPF 30, 8-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 3)

Banana Boat Kids Sunblock Lotion, SPF 30, 8-Ounce TubesMy children are quite pale.We spend a lot of time in the sun and on the beach as we live in the tropics.I love this lotion.I buy it every summer and bring it with us overseas.My children never get sunburned and it doesn't hurt their eyes when they rub them.

This is the best kids lotion made!!My daughter never burns and it lasts all day. I recommend to everyone..

Buy Banana Boat Kids Sunblock Lotion, SPF 30, 8-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 3) Now



I use this sunblock myself because I run long distances in the south florida sun.Any other sunblock I have tried ends up in my eyes and causes a lot of irritation.This doesn't hurt my eyes at all and I don't get burned.

Read Best Reviews of Banana Boat Kids Sunblock Lotion, SPF 30, 8-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 3) Here



I buy this sunblock every time I take a beach vacation and have never gotten a burn. It truly is a sunblock and not just a sunscreen product. Not too many sun protection lotions have titanium dioxide. It has been my experience that the titanium dioxide is the one ingredient that provides the protection I need.If you wanna get a little color, buy a "sunscreen" lotion.

Want Banana Boat Kids Sunblock Lotion, SPF 30, 8-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 3) Discount?

I have four very pale children.I bought this because it is tear free and my two year old rubs her eyes.It is true, this is tear free as my daughter did not cry regardless of how many times she rubbed. Hence, the one star. However,the first time I used it, my toddler received a sunburn.The other three were apparently in the shade as the next day, after applying this sunblock, all four of my children received sunburns after an hour and half in the sun.Yes, we did apply this correctly.My whole family is very pale so I have quite a bit of experience with sunblock application.I will never buy this product again and I hope this review saves other children from sunburns!

0 comments:

Post a Comment