Gurkee'S Mens Neptune Sandal - Beige - Sz 11

Gurkee'S Mens Neptune Sandal - Beige - Sz 11My wife bought these for me and they are without a doubt the most comfortable thing I've ever put on my feet. I prefer to be barefoot and that's exactly what these feel like. Soft, comfortable and lightweight. Before I got them I read some reviews and they said if you wear a half size to go up a size and they were correct. I wear a 10 1/2 and I bought an 11 and they fit perfect. After wearing these for about a month I thought 'What happens when these wear out and for whatever reason they stop making them', I immediately bought another pair and put them back for when these do wear out. I may even buy a couple more pairs just different colors.



These are a great looking pair of sandals.The fit was very snug and very hard to put onat first but after wearing them for a while they loosened up and were easier to put on.One caution for Senior Citizens would be that the soles are not rubber so they are very slick and could cause an accident.

Buy Gurkee'S Mens Neptune Sandal - Beige - Sz 11 Now

They are very comfortable! I normally buy shoes at size 11.5. However these fit perfectly at 11. Great beach shoes as they are salt water resistant and machine washable!

Read Best Reviews of Gurkee'S Mens Neptune Sandal - Beige - Sz 11 Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment