Illuminare All Day Eye Color Kit SPF 15 5 piece

Illuminare Eye Color Kit MediumIf you like Illuminare cosmetics and you use their eye colors, this is the best, dollar for dollar, bargain that exists. The kits come in different colors and that makes it easier to find a combination that works for you. If you use their stuff, you're probably already familiar with their products.

If you don't and you're curious, the Illuminare website offers sample sizes in pretty much everything. I highly recommend it. Once you fall in love with their makeup, you'll appreciate a bargain like this where you get three colors for the cost of about two.

I use these for eye shadow, brow color, and liner. The products are easy to work with and long-lasting. I seldom have to re-apply throughout the day unless I'm touching up for a night out after work. And they're so concentrated, you only need to use the tiniest dot of each! In fact, it's hard to squeeze out a small enough amount so that you don't have to wipe some away. I've beeing using Illuminare for several years and I can say that it's much more frequent that the product goes beyond a reasonable shelf date (or I keep it so far beyond a reasonable date that it gets a bit dry) than that I use it up too quickly. That's why I don't mind paying more for it (and this applies to their foundation and cheek colors as well).

If you aren't familiar with this brand and you're looking for a mineral makeup that's easier to work with than all the powders, I highly recommend giving them a try.

0 comments:

Post a Comment