Yes to Grapefruit Even Skin Tone Moisturizer SPF 15, 1.4 Fluid Ounce

Yes to Grapefruit Even Skin Tone Moisturizer SPF 15, 1.4 Fluid OunceI love and have tried all of the Yes To products.This one is a miss for me.It smells nice and I love the fact that is has the SPF, but the texture is PASTY and it goes on very white, which is not a good look on the face unless you want that zinc oxide look. I'll use this for the kids, rather than throw it away.They don't mind looking like ghosts. :)I'm sticking with the Yes to Carrots with SPF 15!

I first purchased the facial wipes and was impressed with how smooth my skin was and the slight glow it had. I decided to buy this moisturizer and it is awesome. I have very sensitive combination skin. No breakouts from this product and it looks like I have make-up on all the time (in a good way). I have some scarring on my face and it does seem less obvious but only time will tell with those. Every once in awhile you come across a product that actually works with instant results and this is one of those. I've tried their other lines (blueberries & cucumber) and wasn't very impressed.

Buy Yes to Grapefruit Even Skin Tone Moisturizer SPF 15, 1.4 Fluid Ounce Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment