Organic Black Tea SPF 20+ Face Recovery Cream with Vitamins A, C, and E

Organic Black Tea SPF 20+ Face Recovery Cream with Vitamins A, C, and EThis is the perfect day-time face cream, rich, creamy without being oily, pleasant smell, and it feels so good on the skin. It lasts for the full day. Earthwise's products are made with loving care, and you feel it. I love the natural and organic ingredients that pay special attention to sensitive skin. I'm so grateful that this kind of product is available. I recommend many other products in this line of skin care including:

Carrot-a-Day, Nutritious Face and Eye Gel with Organic Carrot OiI, 1.7 Very refreshing!

All Natural Lemon-Poppy Seed Soap with Cocoa and Mango Butters, Handmade Lovely hand-made soap, delicious to use and savor. In fact, all Earthwise's soaps are wonderful.

Natural Cypress Hand Cream with Shea Butter and Avocado Oil So creamy, melts into the skin.

Since moving to such a dry area I have had to look for products that would provide the nourishment my skin is missing.I also had a red dot show up on my face and no amount of bleaching or other methods would get rid of this tiny dot right on my nose!I tried this wonderful and rich face cream and it provides all the relief my face was needing in this climate! Even betterwithin a week or so I noticed...the red dot is gone!The black tea properties worked to even out my skin tone potentially?I will have to ask the maker (she does everything by hand and is very knowledgeable).Either wayI am eternally grateful!

Buy Organic Black Tea SPF 20+ Face Recovery Cream with Vitamins A, C, and E Now



I absolutely love this . It has an SPF, A & C-great for your skin ingredients. However, I believe it is too pricey for such a small jar.

Read Best Reviews of Organic Black Tea SPF 20+ Face Recovery Cream with Vitamins A, C, and E Here

I received a small sample of this product with a different product order. I absolutely love it and can't wait to get more. I noticed a visible difference in just one day my skin was smoother, tone more even, lines decreased. Only down side the smell makes my three-year-old say "you smell stinky mom" I don't think its too bad though

Want Organic Black Tea SPF 20+ Face Recovery Cream with Vitamins A, C, and E Discount?

I recently switched to this product, and now I cannot wait to restock. It is important to me that I find a facial cream that includes SPF. This cream has20 SPF in it-higher count than most. It also leaves my face feeling so moist and so smooth. I see a difference in my skin by using this product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment