Australian Gold PUPPY LOVE 8.5 OZ

Australian Gold PUPPY LOVE 8.5 OZThis lotion is discontinued which means that any packet or bottle you buy is going to be old. I'm not sure but it may have been up to 5 years since AG produced this lotion: the packaging is very "2004" to me. I have to assume that's why when I used this lotion, I felt absolutely nothing that could have been described as a blush effect. I think it's expired.

It smells okay.



I have used this particular tanning lotion for some time and was delighted to be able to find it on availability from AMAZON. You can be sure I will re-order when needed. The comfort of being able to purchase this from reputable people will make for other items to be purchased when needed.

Buy Australian Gold PUPPY LOVE 8.5 OZ Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment