Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture, SPF 15, 4 Ounce

Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture, SPF 15, 4 OunceHow it feels: If I apply this moisturizer in the morning, my face gets shiny toward the end of the day. But most other moisturizers I've tried make my face shine right away. This product feels lighter, less oily, and less shiny than the following 3 brands:

Cetaphil Fragrance Free Daily Facial Moisturizer, SPF 15

Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream for Dry, Sensitve Skin

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

How well it does its job: it's effective on skin constantly made dry and sensitive by Benzoyl peroxide and Retin A products. If I overdo it, dry itchy skin usually gets back to normal after one application, and redness disappears after one-two hours. SPF 15 has worked well enough to protect against sun sensitivity caused by Retin A and the sun of South Bay Area, CA.

Adverse effects: None for me. I haven't noticed any more clogging than with other products. The smell doesn't bother me (it barely smells).

My skin type: I have sensitive combination skin, which easily gets irritated and can break out after a single face scratch.

I'v also tried Aveeno, L'Oreal, and other well-known brands. This moisturizer is still my choice.



I used this product for years before switching to the Neutrogena Healthy Skin formulation, which contains glycolic acid. I loved this moisturizer. I did not find it too oily or greasy one of the reasons that I switched to it was becuase I found it to be much lighter than the Clinique Daily Moisturizing Lotion that I had been using. I could even use this product during the summer, when it is very hot and humid where I live. Neutrogena makes great products. Highly recommended.

Buy Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture, SPF 15, 4 Ounce Now

After a childhood of too many days in the sun, and now two rounds of surgery for skin cancer, I'm wearing sunscreen every day. Wish I had started years ago.

I really don't enjoy putting on sunscreen. It's greasy, feels unpleasant, sticks to my hair, eyebrows you get the idea.

This one is my favorite. It's so light, it's not unpleasant to apply. It doesn't feel greasy at all, I don't feel like it's clogging my pores, it's not perfumed, and it definitely works.

We all should be wearing sunscreen every day. This one is a winner.

Read Best Reviews of Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture, SPF 15, 4 Ounce Here



I have been using this product for 15 plus years. I don't go a day without it. It gives just the right amount of moisture and its not too heavy. It also doesn't aggrevate sensitive skin. It has no harsh ingredients. Its perfect for combination skin. I can't recommend this enough. I started using this when I was a teenager and haven't stopped since. I've tried tons of other products but keep going back to this one. That says it all.

Want Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture, SPF 15, 4 Ounce Discount?

I been trying out a lot of face creams, I have went from Ponds to St. Eves to Olay to L'Oreal and while they all moisturized my face I hated the sticky almost sweaty appearance it left on my face. But this moisturizer is perfect! My face feels soft and hydrated without the stickiness. Definitely a keeper!

(Got this at my local CVS for $9.79)

Save 20% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment