Australian Gold SPF 30+ Spray Gel, 8 Ounce

Australian Gold SPF 30+ Spray Gel, 8 OunceLove the feel, the smell, and most importantly the protection. Stays on all day even with frequent swimming and rinsing. Protects my skin from burning while still letting it tan. I have olive skin.

First used this product in Jamaica several years ago when I had an allergic reaction to my past sunscreen.It is pleasant smelling and not greasy so it does not feel as if I amapplying a thick layer of paste to my skin.Protects well and is waterproof to a certain degree.

Buy Australian Gold SPF 30+ Spray Gel, 8 Ounce Now



This is the best smelling of any suntan lotion we have ever used. It works well and lasts a good long time. Great product!!

Read Best Reviews of Australian Gold SPF 30+ Spray Gel, 8 Ounce Here



I would definitely buy this again.I tan beautifully with this and did not burn at all.This was also a good price and I love the smell.

Want Australian Gold SPF 30+ Spray Gel, 8 Ounce Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment