Tarte BB Tinted Treatment 12-Hour Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen Light 1 oz

Tarte BB Tinted Treatment 12-Hour Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen Light 1 ozI LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS product--I am 52 yrs old and this product was a lifesaver Feels like silk -so light and covers so well. need so little.I only use this over my moisturizer and do not need anything else. I love Tarte in general.MY skin feels and looks good with this produc and it seems to be taking care of my skin..I get a lot of compliments on my skin now and I tell everyone,,Looks good on hands too,,and ya only need a little --it goes a long way...

The tint in this product is just right for older skin.It provides just the right amount of coverage but is so light it doesn't accent the wrinkles.It goes on smoothly with a wonderful silk feeling.

Buy Tarte BB Tinted Treatment 12-Hour Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen Light 1 oz Now

The makeup is awesome, but the color is difficult to match to my skin. The sales lady at Sephora store had warned me about that. The light is too light for me and the medium is to dark. The colors do not line up with their other makeup lines so it's a little tricky (I'm a Medium in their tinted moisturizerline). I mix the light with a powdered bronzer to get the right color for me.

But the product is awesome! Has a nice light feel. Not to heavy but gives decent coverage. It is not gonna cover up major flaws, but nice for a day to day use.

Read Best Reviews of Tarte BB Tinted Treatment 12-Hour Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen Light 1 oz Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment