Badger SPF30/ Anti-Bug Combo

Badger SPF30/ Anti-Bug ComboI've been using this for a couple of years on my small, very fair skinned children. It is a very effective sunscreen--they do not get burned at all. It is thicker and requires being rubbed in, but this is not a big deal to me. It is also very effective at keeping mosquitoes away, and I don't find the citronella scent to be bothersome. (It is a strong scent, but not too strong). BUT, I'm in agreement that bees seem to be attracted to this product. Within minutes of applying it, I have seen bee(s) swarm around my children--and two of them have been stung:/ I've resorted to spraying some lavender spray on top of this to counteract the bee attraction--and that seems to work. In the future I'll probably only buy the regular Badger and use a separate anti-bug solution.

I don't know if I got a bad batch or if they are having trouble conforming to the new sunscreen guidelines, but I have never had a sunscreen that just so utterly fails completely. I applied it during a somewhat warm day, was only out about half an hour or less and got a horrible sunburn. I figured I hadn't applied it thick enough and used it again a few weeks later and same thing. I was out mostly in the shade and got a horrible sunburn. I didn't get any bug bites, but since I just doubled my skin cancer risk because of this sunscreen I am steering clear of this product and this company for good from now on.

Buy Badger SPF30/ Anti-Bug Combo Now

Because my second son has sensitive skin and eczema, we've gone natural with a lot of products in our home in the last year.I love the natural ingredients in this Badger sunscreen plus bug repellent, and I love that it uses zinc so it's the kind of sunscreen that will work as soon as you put it on.I also think the citronella component of the bug repellant works pretty well because I'm a mosquito magnet, and I've not had much of a problem with bites using this.My biggest complaint, though, is that the sweet scent attracts BEES.When we're in a park with this, it seems like the moment I've finished spreading the stuff on my kids, bees show up, and they want to hover around me and my children like we're flowers.It makes me very nervous, since my younger son's never been stung before, and I don't know if he may be allergic to bee stings.My second complaint would be that the stuff is thick and a bit oily.On the one hand, you know exactly which spots have been covered and which areas need a little bit more.On the other hand, every time I apply, I have to wipe my hands with a baby wipe or I'll grease everything else I touch.Bull Frog makes a pump-spray that's 2-in-one.I don't think the sunscreen on the Bullfrog is as effective, but that's what I usually reach for these days when we just want to go outside to play for a short time.In the end, I suspect I'm probably better off using regular sunscreen with zinc, and then spraying bug spray on top.I just really like the idea of a 2-in-one that works.

Read Best Reviews of Badger SPF30/ Anti-Bug Combo Here

This is a great product.Used in the countryside and didn't get 1 bite.The combo SPF/bug repellent is great.

Want Badger SPF30/ Anti-Bug Combo Discount?



Used this for a week in the carribbean rainforest where the sun and the Mosquitos are hard core. While everyone else got destroyed we watched potential attackers literally get within 2 ft of me and reroute! One application worked all day even in the constant rain. Smells a little strong and feels a little sticky but worth it for the protection. People Also noticed once they started using it their previous bites healed better and stopped itching. I will take this on every future trip anywhere!!

Save 6% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment