Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid, SPF 50, 1.4 Ounce

Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid, SPF 50, 1.4  OunceWow, this offers excellent sun protection, without the irritation/burning eyes I get with chemical sunscreens, and no "white face" look, either. Love it!



I've tried a hundred sunscreens on my face and finally I have a non-greasy, non-white amazing product that actually works.I have very fair skin and burn super easily...I put this on in the morning and can go all day in the sun without getting a sunburn.I even used it on the part in my hair....once rubbed in...couldn't even tell I'd used it.I will continue to use this product as long as they make it!

Buy Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid, SPF 50, 1.4 Ounce Now



My dermatologist recommended this sunscreen to be worn every day under my makeup. It's really lightweight and doesn't make me oily, or cause me to break out. It does have a white tint, but as long as you let it soak in for 5-10 minute it isn't noticeable. I will buy this again when I run out.

Read Best Reviews of Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid, SPF 50, 1.4 Ounce Here

I've been on the lookout for years trying to find a sunblock that has everything I wanted all in one product to use daily with my moisturizer and makeup: physical sunblock (vs irritating chemicals), blocks UVA and UVB rays, lightweight, oil-free AND non-greasy, does not worsen acne prone skin (non-comedogenic), and reasonable price. This sunblock is all of the above. There is a bit of whiteness once applies, but it seems unnoticeable after a couple of minutes or after applying makeup. It's hard to find this product in lots of stores as of yet, so thank goodness for Amazon. Hopefully they'll get more in soon and put it on the Subscribe & Save discount. :D

Want Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid, SPF 50, 1.4 Ounce Discount?

After researching about sunscreen, I found that SPF is not an indicator for strength but chemical that contains.Zinc and Titanium are the most effective for preventing sun damages. I looked for a sunscreen with Zinc, since Titanium wouldn't work for broader range of UV.

Neurtrogena Ultra Sheer had been my favorite because of dry feel, until I learned that the strength of protection from Helloplex is very weak. Now I know why I keep getting bad sun spots after being out side for hours. I needed reliable sunscreen since I started using at-home chemical peel. I bought this Pure & Free liquid daily sunblock and Coppertone Sensitive Skin Faces 50 SPF, that has twice more Zinc and water proof, so that I could compare. Pure & Free liquid daily sunblock has light feel but grainy, while Coppertone feels ticker and heavy.After a couple of hours, though, both leaves same feel on skin. Both works fine when applying under makeup.

0 comments:

Post a Comment