Beyond Coastal Lip & Face Screen

Beyond Coastal Natural Lip and Face ScreenI am a natural red head and its hard to find products that actually work for you !!! My nose is a prime spot for sunburn and I've tried everything out there to keep it from burning well I finally

found a product that works on my nose and my lips and I love it.Went to a water park w/my family and didnt come back look like "Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer" first time in years that this has

happened !!!!!

I have been using this sunscreen for a few weeks now and love it! I had done some research to find a good sunscreen that doesn't have harsh chemicals in it. This is a great safe sunscreen that so far has worked very well in protecting my face. I am very prone to break outs and this has not clogged my pores at all. I put it on under my make up in the morning and it protects my face all day. Its moisturizing and makes my skin feel soft. It does have a slight whiteness to it when you first put it on, but as I put makeup on over it, I never notice. Although it honestly does not look ghostly even when I don't wear makeup over it, more like you put a bit of highlighter powder on your face and it makes your skin look dewy. I actually like how it looks. The container is small but because its like a lip balm, you just put a tiny bit on your fingers, it warms it up and you dab it all over your face. I wouldn't try to rub it on your face as you'll tug your skin, but if you dab it on in spots and blend it gently, it goes on easily. It barely looks like I've used up any after using it everyday all over my face for 3 weeks. Definitely worked for me, worth checking out.

Buy Beyond Coastal Lip & Face Screen Now

Many natural sunscreens are super thick and very greasy. This is a dense white balm. At first it feels slightly gritty on your fingertips. Rub it between your fingertips to slightly emulsify, put a dot on each section of your face, then blend. My skin is medium olive in tone with large pores, and prone to breaking out. This stuff makes my skin feel like velvet, and doesn't make me look like a ghost. It also does not make me break out, and somehow when I wear it my skin gets less oily. I wear it daily now under my mineral makeup. The only thing that could be improved is the cover. It does not fit tightly, and I would not trust it enough to just throw it in my bag. An easy fix with a small baggie though. And I also wish that they sold it in larger sizes, because now I need to stock up!!!

Read Best Reviews of Beyond Coastal Lip & Face Screen Here

I like this sunscreen because it doesn't make me break out (I have rosacea and my skin gets irritated and red), it is not toxic and it has good ratings on the EWG database. The downsides for me are as follows: 1. hard to spread on, I feel like I tug at my skin every time I put it on, which I hate, even when I try to work it into my fingers to warm it up first hoping it's easier to spread. 2. it makes me look as white as a vampire I never used to wear foundation powder but now I do because I have to use something to make myself look less zombie like; with some make up, it's fine. 3. It wears out by the afternoon so my choices when I wait for the city bus are to either re-apply (but then I'd have to bring some make up powder too and re-apply waaaay too much hassle) or go without. I'll use it till I finish it, but I will probably not buy again unless I can't find something better.

Want Beyond Coastal Lip & Face Screen Discount?



I bought this because I'm constantly outdoors doing high energy sports and even with reapplication I couldn't help getting burnt. So far, I have not gotten any sunburns (though I the weather has also been cooler). The product does take a little more time to rub in (else you'll have a white film over your face), but it softens the skin, doesn't feel too greasy, and still protects your skin. I also haven't had any issues with the sunblock melting into my eyes. I love it.

Save 25% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment