California Tan Aqueous Kiss - Dark Tan Builder

California Tan Aqueous Kiss - Dark Tan BuilderI wanted to love this(I'm a long time CT girl), but it just didn't work for me. I build a base pretty easily even for being so fair skinned, and I usually see a dramatic difference within the first 3-4 sessions using CT lotions without the bronzers. Didn't happen with this one. I also want to point out the fragrance. It wasn't bad, a cool/marine scent, but after using it a while I found it smelled like something that might be better for a man, oh and definitely post-tan smell. Have to mention too, it felt like it sat more on top of the skin...sticky and tacky rather than smooth, didn't really absorb into the skin.I really wanted to try and love this one, but it just didn't make the cut compared to the other CT lotions.

I bought this to start tanning again to build my base and it did exactly that. It was easy to apply and I loved the scent. As for toning and etc I wouldn't say that is the reason I bought it and didn't notice anything (I didn't expect to either). However as Level 1 tan builder it is great and I get lots of compliments on the scent (not heavy perfume just a natural nice smell). I love it and will buy again. I don't use bronzers (I am scared to get into them because of my natural skin tone but I tan nice and dark so don't feel I need the bronzer for my look) so this is why this one was great.

Buy California Tan Aqueous Kiss - Dark Tan Builder Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment