Cellex-C Sun Care SPF 30

Cellex-C Sunscreen and Moisturizer, Sun Care SPF 30+, 3.3 ozI am allergic to everything, but I am able to use this sunscreen / moisturizer. My dermatologist recommended it to me. The item was delivered right away. I am very satisfied with this product.



Seems to serve a dual purpose. Great as a moisurizer very soft and makes your face smooth. NOt greasy at all. At first I thought for a sunscreen a bit pricy but for the softness and all the other effects worth the money. Very clean feel to this product.

Buy Cellex-C Sun Care SPF 30 Now

I've used this product for several years because I have dry skin and need a moisturizing sun screen.I've tried other brands and haven't been able to find anything I like better for the price.

Read Best Reviews of Cellex-C Sun Care SPF 30 Here



I've tried a lot of sunscreens and none can compare to Cellux-c I have used this for about 10 years. I have tried others but always come back to Cellux-c

Want Cellex-C Sun Care SPF 30 Discount?

I love this sunscreen! I have really fair skin and this sunscreen works wonderfully for me.I also really like that it does not leave a greasy film like other sunscreens I have tried in the past.

Save 19% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment