Dermadoctor Ain't Misbehavin' Skin Clarifying & Mattifying Sunscreen SPF 30 P+++

Dermadoctor Ain't Misbehavin' Skin Clarifying & Mattifying Sunscreen SPF 30 P+++ 4 ozOne of the best sunscreens I've ever used. The only one that really keeps my face mattified. I like it very much.

This sunscreen is so lightweight, a must have for everyone with normal-oily skin. One bottle lasts a couple months and I generously apply all over my face everyday. I have oily skin, prone to breakouts and walk all the time. I needed a great sunscreen but all the ones I tried are so thick and make me breakout. This one does not!

Buy Dermadoctor Ain't Misbehavin' Skin Clarifying & Mattifying Sunscreen SPF 30 P+++ Now

Great sunscreen for acne-prone skin, but if you live in a very humid city the mattifying wont work... The price is very reasonable, the 4oz tube will last for months!

Read Best Reviews of Dermadoctor Ain't Misbehavin' Skin Clarifying & Mattifying Sunscreen SPF 30 P+++ Here

I've always tanned well, so, for most of my life I ignored sunscreens for the most part.Now we know this is not good, of course, but it's never too late to do the best we can. I now have melasma, so I can no longer "forget" sunscreen without consequences. When I found out that sunscreen should be worn every day, beneath makeup, I spent years (literally) trying to find even one product that contained effective sunscreen, looked decent on my face, and didn't cause breakouts.Reliable dermatological sources stress that sunscreen in makeup is not sufficient, because it probably isn't applied heavily enough, and it wears off, but sunscreen formulas like "tinted moisturizer" or "daily moisture with spf" make me look like I've dipped my face in Oil of Valvoline.They cause cystic acne, too.The frustration was enough to make me rationalize that wrinkles aren't really so bad, however, the fact that sun can ruin the health of the largest organ of my body kept me trying product after product. I've been using many DERMAdoctor products for years, but I hadn't tried this because it's a cream, so I assumed it would get greasy, turn white or gray, cause breakouts, melt my makeup, sting my eyeballs etc. I have tried several other brands of sunscreen that claim to be "matte", but to me, they were more like "Crisco". I should have known that Dermadoctor sunscreen would be in a class all its own. Ain't Misbehavin sunscreen claims that it's "mattifying and clarifying", and it is...for a sunscreen.This is not an acne or oil-control treatment, and it does not "mattify" my skin, however, in the bottomless pit of sunscreen formulations, this is a branch to hang on to.This feels a little thick during application, and it looks white for several seconds.Then it seems to vanish before my eyes.It makes my skin soft, and there's no stickiness.I prefer to use a mattifier over this (Dermadoctor Tease Zone) but if skin is normal or normal-dry, it's probably not needed.This does not ruin makeup, ever, and it's non-irritating.In addition to SPF30 PA+++, this is a skin treatment, because it has Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid + other antioxidants, willow bark, and an astringent.In the sunscreen universe, this is the best of all possible worlds, and it's reasonably priced for a huge tube.

Want Dermadoctor Ain't Misbehavin' Skin Clarifying & Mattifying Sunscreen SPF 30 P+++ Discount?

I bought this for the purpose of mattifying my oily skin, which it did not. I wish I could find a product that lives up to its claims. I gave it 2 stars because it did not break me out or cause irritation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment