Complete Turbo Tan Deluxe (Model T65) Professional Sunless HVLP Turbine Spray Tanning System with 2

Complete Turbo Tan Deluxe Professional Sunless HVLP Turbine Spray Tanning System with 2 Spray Tanning SolutionsThe spray tanning system works great.I was unsure based on other review but I really wanted a spray tanner and did not want to spend to much money.My item came in two days and i used it right away to test it.Set up was super easy and the actual spraying is easy as well. This being my husbands first time spraying and mine as well we did pretty good and had a nice even tan but it does take some practice to get really good.I would def recommend that if you are considering getting the mobile spray tent but dont want to really spend the money it will probably be worth it if you can afford it. As per there was a lot of side spray that got all over the place in our tub and was up the wall to the ceiling behind where we stood in the shower.The reason I gave this 4 stars was because I placed the air machine on the sink and pulled the hose to the shower since the hose needs to be straight and when I finished i moved the air machine to find it had lightly leaked all under there as well [luckily we had it on a marble sink, tile floor, and the bath tub, so nothing was permanently stained].Be fore warned that the air that comes out is very cold so if you are spraying in the winter its COLD.I also really like the ocean tanner it gives a great color and looks natural.I have tried millions upon millions of fake tanners and this is by far the best I have ever tired.

0 comments:

Post a Comment