Jesus Fish Tanning Stickers 100 Pack

Jesus Fish Tanning Stickers 100 PackThey are okay, they are a lot smaller than i was hoping and they dont stay on good once you put your tanning lotion on.

This has to be the most awesome product ever, Praise Jesus! These little babies are designed to be worn while you tan, so you can see how it is coming along, or "to show your christian side."

As a G-D fearing, bible believing, witness for the LORD Almighty, I like to proclaim my Christian side for HIS GLORY. Therefore, I buy the biggest pack of these fish I can find, and plaster them all over myself before I tan. Then, when I go to hand out tracts, the heathens see the school of Jesus fish on my forehead and know I am serious about the LORD.

I work hard to get my atheist husband to see the light of His goodness. So sometimes, when he is sunning by the pool, I slip a few of these on his back while pretending to apply baby oil. Sure beats my old method of drawing the fish with 100 SPF sun block. He caught on to that right away.

I make my children use these as well. Sure, they get beat up in school now, but good Christians know that when we are persecuted, we are actually blessed! "Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me." I want my children as blessed by the LORD as possible!

Buy Jesus Fish Tanning Stickers 100 Pack Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment