CosMedix Serious Protection SPF 28 3.3 Ounce.

CosMedix Serious Protection SPF 28 3.3 Ounce.I have used this product for about 2 years now which it protects my skin very well.It is true that the product is very thick, and it has a tendency to turn my skin a whitish color. I learned that just applying a little bit onto my skin, rub, and then blot.After doing this, my skin looks perfect.



This product has a warning that it may be irritating to your skin. However, I felt/hoped the irritation would be temporary and once my skin acclimated to the product it would be fine. However that was not the case sadly and I really had high hopes for this product and this brand. I have tried other products from this company and unfortunately my skin doesn't like their products as well as some others :(

Anyway, this sunscreen does go on nicely and it is conditioning to my skin (it has a thick consistency). Even better it didn't leave a white cast on my skin.I really wanted to like and keep this sunscreen....but my search continues. Can anyone recommend a sunscreen that has mineral ingredients (zinc oxide / titanium dioxide) without any of the chemical ingredients?? And will not leave a white cast on my skin (my skin tone is similar to Gabrielle Union's).

Buy CosMedix Serious Protection SPF 28 3.3 Ounce. Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment