DermaQuest Skin Therapy Solar Protection SPF 15

DermaQuest Skin Therapy Solar Protection SPF 15I have tried 3 products from Dermaquest, which I have loved (Anti-Bacterial Enzyme Cleanser, B5 Serum and Rejuvaderm).However, this product does not completely deliver on what it promises.I rated this product as 3 stars because it does deliver on sun protection.Another reason why I rated it as 3 stars is that I think it would be fine for people who have "normal" skin, as it doubles as a moisturizer as well as a sunscreen.It is a high quality product and is not greasy like other sunscreens intended for the face.It's consistency is much like a facial moisturizer, so I think it would be fine for most skin types.Dermaquest makes another product with a higher concentration of Zinc Oxide, which I might try in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment