EVE PEARL® Salmon Concealer® & Treatment

EVE PEARL® Salmon Concealer® & Treatment-MCI just turned 40 and have fair skin; I've always used drugstore cosmeticslike the neutrogena 3-in-1 concealer, but decided to treat myself to this just to see...I'm so happy I did.I have pretty good dark circles and with just a few dabs...gone...with other concealers, I have to layer...this blended right in, easy to use, such quality a little goes a long way!



I heard about Eve Pearl Salmon Eye Concealor in Women's Day magazine where a woman said that she had dark circles under her eyes, & this product was the only thing that covered them.So, I went on-line to check it out, & the reviews said the same thing.The concealer is expensive, but I was willing to try it if it was going to work so well.I was very disappointed.It doesn't cover my dark circles as well as the inexpensive Cover Girl brand that I have, so I'm back to using that.

Buy EVE PEARL® Salmon Concealer® & Treatment Now

I had hoped this would do some covering to my undereye circles but it did nothing!I ordered a medium and I could've used the money to get something at the drug store.I feel like I just wasted my money since I can't return this after it's being used.

Read Best Reviews of EVE PEARL® Salmon Concealer® & Treatment Here

Really like this product, dark circles dont totally disappear, but this is the first product that really covers them, And my daughter said I looked younger, that is always a good thing, definitely recommend.

Want EVE PEARL® Salmon Concealer® & Treatment Discount?

This is my second one i brought. I'm very happy with the product. It has a very smooth and light texture .will be back for more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment