Revlon Moon Drops Lipstick, Creme, 0.15 Ounce (Pack of 2)

Revlon Moon Drops Creme Lipstick, Earthy 210, 0.15 OunceI love this lipstick because it is so moist...I am having trouble finding this shade!!! So glad to find it!



Thanks for having this shade of lipstick available.It is difficult to find where I shop.

Buy Revlon Moon Drops Lipstick, Creme, 0.15 Ounce (Pack of 2) Now

Wore this when I was a teenager.loved it then but bought it again and I wasn't crazy about it...Some things change, I guess.

Read Best Reviews of Revlon Moon Drops Lipstick, Creme, 0.15 Ounce (Pack of 2) Here

The two pack will save you a lot of money, I got 4 lipsticks for the price of 2 or maybe three lipsticks sold separately, will continue to buy the 2 pack

Want Revlon Moon Drops Lipstick, Creme, 0.15 Ounce (Pack of 2) Discount?



Have found out it very hard to find this color (Rose Berry) among the Revlon racks. I decided to check with Amazon, and found it. I was very happy.

Save 1% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment