MelanSol® 100% Natural Sunscreen SPF-20

MelanSol® 100% Natural Sunscreen SPF-20My son is 11 and he has dry scaly skin and no matter what we used, we were never able to moisturize him enough. We have spent tons of money trying different "guaranteed" products and even prescription lotions with zero results. He would get teased at school told that he had alligator skin and once told me he didn't want to go to school anymore because the kids were mean. Honestly, his skin was painful to touch so I can only imagine what he felt like in his own skin.

Then I met Mike and started using the MelanSol moisturizer. Within 2 weeks, my son's alligator skin started to improve dramatically. He said it no longer hurts or itches all the time, and the kids at school have stopped teasing him. Best of all, I can snuggle with my boy without feeling like I am holding sandpaper! Thank you MelanSol for doing something that no other product could do!



I have been using Melansol for about ten years and I love it. I live in Hawaii and am almost always outside and I want a natural sunscreen that doesn't rely on chemicals. I've tried more brands than I can count and most of them are either waxy, greasy, or have an unpleasant fragrance. Melansol has a nice moisturizing texture and smells fresh, is all natural and uses a physical blocker instead of a chemical one, and really works. It also is an incredible value. I highly reccommend it!

Buy MelanSol® 100% Natural Sunscreen SPF-20 Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment