Phyto Plage Protective Beach Spray Maximum Sun Protection Hair Sprays

Phyto Plage Protective Beach Hair Spray for Unisex, 3.3 OunceThis stuff is awful and it smells terrible. Not sure what it is supposed to do because it made my hair knotty and gross feeling.

The product works but it does leave my hair looking greasy after applying. Hence, I would apply this product only for the beach; not when I go shopping w/ friends.

Buy Phyto Plage Protective Beach Spray Maximum Sun Protection Hair Sprays Now



i guess this product does a decent job of producting my hair from the sun. it smells good too.

unfortunately it mats your hair down and makes it look very gloppy.i wouldn't buy it again. i'd try one of the other products out there for sun protection. plus this product is rather expensive for what you get.

Read Best Reviews of Phyto Plage Protective Beach Spray Maximum Sun Protection Hair Sprays Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment