Scar Zone by Sudden Change - Value Size - Big 4.5 oz Jar

Scar Zone by Sudden Change - Value Size - Big 4.5 oz Jar
  • Smooths, Softens and Diminishes the Appearance of Scars from Burns, Acne, Surgery, Injury, Stretch Marks, etc.
  • Contains Silicone Skin Protectant Moisturizers and SPF 15 Sunscreen to Protect Your Skin
  • Works on New Wounds that have Healed and Older Scars that are Still Visible
  • As Seen on TV.It Is Non-staining and can be Worn Under Makeup and Under Clothing
  • Largest Size Avalable.Big 4.5 oz Jar.Value Size.

I started using Sacrzone years ago, due to acne scars and chicken pox scars. It has sunscreen in it, so I just used it in place of a moisturizer, then went on with my normal make-up, or not. I haven't been using it lately, but that's because I hadn't seen the large tub in stores lately (I know, order it through Amazon...) and when I only have a small tube I automatically use it more sparingly... which seems less effective, and more expensive. You get way more bang for your buck with the big tub. I have liked other scar reducing products, like Curad's scar patches, which were super expensive last time I checked (I used to buy them at Target for maybe twenty-something?) Acnefree had something pretty effective at one time that I had trouble finding again, and I think was kind of drying... I'd say this was the least complicated while still less expensive of the things I've tried. I mean, it's about $15, and you can spend that on moisturizer easily... why not use something that improves your skin in a lasting way while you do skin maintenance? Big fan. Big, big fan. I'm saying this as someone who once considered plastic surgery due to the texture of my skin, any time I looked in the mirror that was what I saw, and I no longer feels it's a major issue, and we can credit that to two things 1. God working on my heart. 2. Improvement in my skin.

Buy Scar Zone by Sudden Change - Value Size - Big 4.5 oz Jar Now

I have been using this product for only a week and it has already lightened my scars and evened out the raised scars. I put it on twice a day. The only bad thing about this product is it says you have to rub the cream in for 2-3 minutes. I haven't done that, I just rub until it is gone, but I'm not sure if I am making it less effective. I can't rub them all in for 2 minutes because I have several scars, I'd be there forever. But other than that, this product is great!

Read Best Reviews of Scar Zone by Sudden Change - Value Size - Big 4.5 oz Jar Here

These days it's truly amazing to find a product that ACTUALLY works! After so much researching and many failed attempts to reduce the redness and improve the texture of my scar, I wanted to try ScarZone. First, the price is so much cheaper than other scar diminishing products, yet I have read so many reviews about the other products and how they just have mineral oil and petroleum. ScarZone actually has silicon which is vital to help heal a scar. I had a horribly red-purple bumpy ring around my belly piercing after snagging it really badly. The scar did not look ANY better after months of other scar creams, silicon gels, and pure Vitamin E. After the first day I could tell the scar was much less red and bumpy! It's been about a week and I religiously get my ScarZone 2 or more times a day. I bought the 5 oz jar because hoping it would work, I know that 5 oz's would be enough for a very, very long time. The awful purple, protruding ring that was ruining the look of my belly piercing is now completely flat and getting closer and closer to my natural skin tone. Its a thick cream that rubs in clear after about a minute, has a very light scent, and is not greaser and won't stain your clothes. Because the cream is so thick I just dip my finger in the jar and use SO little every time I apply the cream. This product absolutely works and I am sooooo happy that my belly piercing is not all ugly because I didn't want to take it out because of a stupid scar! Best scar diminishing product ever! Get the 5 oz jar on Amazon if you plan on using it long term like I will, for any nicks, little scars, or discoloration.

Want Scar Zone by Sudden Change - Value Size - Big 4.5 oz Jar Discount?

i have a lot of redness & acne scarring on my face. This stuff is great for everyday moisturizer. Has a funny texture like glue until you blend into your skin, but this stuff is my favorite & works.

Product arrived just 5 days ago and my scars are almost completely faded and gone. I applied 3 times a day, rubbed it in and let it dry. An amazing product that works just as well as mederma.

0 comments:

Post a Comment