Pond's Flawless White Daily Lotion - 75ml

Pond's Flawless White Daily Lotion - 75mlReally great. Definitely lightened my skin a shade, but more importantly, it evens out the texture. My only complaint is that it does not moisturize very well (& because of that, it also absorbs into the skin very quickly) so you may want to supplement it with a cream or moisturizer if you have dry skin or use it at night.

I have combination/ oily skin, so during the day, I used it with by itself (and sometimes with a sunscreen if it is scorching outside), and at night, I use it with a light cream. Notice, it CAN be used at night even though its a daytime lotion; the formula is just more optimized for the day when you are out and about.

It also has a light scent that becomes more subtle the more you use it, though I happen to like it.



As with another Ponds product I purchased, the manufacturing date on this item was almost a year old.The suggestion for best results says to use within 2 years.I have three months left.....have seen little results.

Buy Pond's Flawless White Daily Lotion - 75ml Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment